OLFA LFB SNAP OFF SPEED BLADE 18MM
New blade cuts two times as fast through cardboard! Coating sharp edged ExcelBlack with fluorine reduces friction when cutting LFB, with long-lasting exceptional initial cutting power, stands out from the crowd ! Coated polished surface of the LBB, which is honed by two steps for added durability and continuing high quality, with fluorine. Fluorine allows knife edge to slide smoothly when cutting and reduces friction by half compared to the Excel Black Blade. It means that when cutting a cardboard, blade generates 50% cut less resistance.
The blade’s name SPEED BLADE is laser-marked on every blade not to mistake it for the LBB blade.
- 8-segment 18mm snap-off blade
- Made from high-quality carbon tool steel
- Ultra-Sharp enhanced coated blade cuts twice as fast as an uncoated blade when cutting through cardboard
- Exact 59 degree edge angle optimizes cutting power and minimizes blade breakage
- Fits OLFA PRO 18mm utility knives (L1, DL1)
- 5 blades per pack