Faber-Castell 9000 Art Set Graphite Pencils 11 71 66
Castell 9000 graphite pencil, Art Set, set of 12
Castell 9000 - a genuinely classic pencil - was launched by Count Alexander von Faber-Castell in 1905. Its quality and finely graduated degrees of hardness have made it a firm favourite with artists and illustrators. Its lead is fully bonded with the wood surround and is therefore particularly break-resistant. The Castell 9000 is available in 16 different degrees of hardness, making it the ideal pencil for all technical and artistic applications.
Top quality pencil with superior black lead. Made of very finely ground graphite and clay. Suitable art set for drawing student, artist, illustrators and designers with high contrast works. Perfect for sketching, drawing and writing. Environmentally safe water based coating.
- 12 graphite pencils of superior quality with finely graded degrees of hardness 8B - 2H
- Ideal for artistic work, demanding studies and sketches
- Extra break-resistant, easy to sharpen and erase
- Comes in a hard plastic case to protect pencils from falls and breakage
- Environmentally-friendly water-based varnish
- Package contains:
8B, 7B, 6B, 5B, 4B, 3B, 2B, B, HB, F, H, 2H (1 PIECE EACH)
- Available individually and in various assorted sets